Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wheew! Superbowl Bound!!!

Hi Everyone!

Well today my favorite football team won and will be going to to the SuperBowl!!!



How cool is that!!!!! I have taken the day off of work and have already instructed the children that I am NOT leaving the house all day...any place they want to go they will have to get their own rides!! Momma is loving the football!!

I have been knitting my fingers to the bone, ok, not really but it sure feels that way! I have completed 3 more dishcloths....I am up to a total of 4!!! Whooah, slow down there speedy!!!
Here you go:

#2
This is one that I made from a pattern I had.

#3
This one if from the weekly dishcloth KAL on Ravelry


#4
This is the 2nd KAL from the monthly dishcloth KA L on Ravelry.



I think I am getting the hang of this dishcloth thing!! I am excited. The next pattern I am going to tackle for a dishcloth has a few cables in it. Since I have never done cables, I am excited to try!

I wanted to show a picture of one of my kitties. He is pr obably my favorite of the bunch and he is so loveable and hugable. His name is Lucky and he loves to get his picture taken. He will actually pose for the camera. No, I am not kidding!


Lucky was helping me knit my dishcloths while we were watching the games today. He will put himself in my lap and lay on my directions. Hummm do you think he is trying to tell me something? Oh well. Hope you all have a great week.
Until next time.
Debi :)

No comments: