Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome DGD!!!!

Well, last night, this morning, around 3:30 am, my darling granddaughter was born!!! She is just beautiful. Her parents are overjoyed. She weighed 10 lbs, 15.2 oz...she is perfect and beautiful. I would like to introduce her to you



She has very healthy lungs...my DS1 and GF were awesome...she was so tired by the time the baby came.. I had never seen one from the "receiving" end and I was awestruck. It was such a miracle to watch a birth. My faith is fairly strong, but after what I was witness to last night, it is so much stronger now. This is truly the season for miracles.


The proud parents are taking a well deserved rest now. Some of us will be going to the hospital later today to visit them. Welcome to the world little one. :)



May the spirit of the season be with all of you this year. Remember, "..a little child shall lead them..."

Peace to all..
Debi

No comments: