Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11 days till Christmas....

Hello to all!!!

Well I am here to update a few things.

1) DS1 and GF1 have NOT had the DGD yet!!! The official due date is December 20th, but hey we were all hoping that she would come early, but as of yet, no news....

2) The sign-ups for The Loopy Ewe's Spring Fling started yesterday...and tonite, I signed up to join the lottery for a spot at the retreat. I was able to go last year and had such a fabulous time that I am so excited and hoping with all fingers and toes crossed......

3) Still working on holiday shopping and preparing. DH had decided that he really wanted a real tree this year, so last weekend, he went and got one. Well, it is a beautiful tree and was ment to go downstairs into the family room, but alas, the best laid plans.....needless to say, the tree was too large to get into the family room so it is now proudly standing in my living room....hummmmm oh well, it is a pretty tree..

4)One of my friends from work has decided to leave and begin a new chapter in her life. I am torn. I am so sad to see my friend go but I am so excited for her to begin this new chapter in her life. She deserves some good things to happen to her. She has had a really tough year..I am so hoping that this new venture is a good and wonderful thing. I will really miss her and her "diversions" at the office...but I know that she will succeed in anything that she tries...good luck friend, know that I am always with you and will be watching over you in all you do. You are a wonderful person. Thank you for all the lessons you have taught me in the last few years. Bless you.

That's about all for now. As the Christmas holiday draws near, please take a moment to reflect on your own life. Pay it forward during this season and throughout the year. There is nothing better than being a caring and wonderful person all year long....bless you all.

Debi :)

No comments: