Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day


Hey everyone hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! Has everyone come down from the sugar high yet??? My Valentine's Day was one of the nicest ones we have had in a while. Nothing spectacular just a good day! My dh came home and brought me flowers and chocolate.

Beautiful pink roses....and of course, my all time favorite, Peanut M&M's!!!

How great is that! We went to dinner with a few of the kids, Chinese food (again one of my favorites) then we just had a great evening as a family! How great is that! Like I said, it was one of the best Valentine's Days we have had in a while. I throughly enjoyed this evening.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and that you spent the day with the people who mean the most to you!
Hugs,
Debi :)

No comments: