Monday, March 2, 2009

In like a Lion...out like a lamb?

Hey everyone...

Well here it is the 2nd of March and well, we finally have winter here in VA!!

This is the view of my front porch. We have about 4 inches on the porch alone! :)











This is the view from my front door to the street! I love the way snow looks and how pretty it is. I hate to drive in it but it sure is pretty to watch.








This is female Cardinal in one of my trees. She was chirping and making all kinds of noise, probably yelling at her kids to come inside! :)

My office is closed today so I will be taking full advantage of the extra knitting time. I have been busy working on several projects and am in the process of finishing up some other projects.

If you are in the I-95 corridor, take care and keep warm, this storm was supposed to hit the majority of the area.

Until later,

Hugs
Debi :)

No comments: